Thank you for your interest in TN Hands & Voices! We depend on members to help us continue our mission of supporting families of children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing by providing them with the resources, networks, and information they need to improve communication access and educational outcomes for their children. Our outreach activities, parent/professional collaboration, and advocacy efforts are focused on enabling deaf and hard-of-hearing children to reach their highest potential. We facilitate & host parent support groups, Sib shops & family fun events across the state as well as provide a TN H&V Newsletter & a Resource Guide for Families.
Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Statewide, National Community & Parent to Parent Connections
- Social Gatherings for Families
- Reduced Fees to attend workshops & events
- Advocacy Assistance, Outreach Programs and other Educational Opportunities
- Quarterly Publications including HQ Hands & Voices “the Communicator” & “TN Wavelengths”
- Parent Perspective & Representation on Statewide/National Issues
- Countless opportunities to be in contact with families/children in similar situations –
as a supporter, the one being supported or just making new friends
Together we can continue to raise the standard for children who are deaf and hard-of-hearing through communication access and helping them attain a quality of life we know they can achieve.
Click on the link below to view more information about TN Hands & Voices
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com